In short, what the patriarch’s death was to JFK’s death in years the infant son’s death was to his father’s death in days. In other words, the number 105 is a numeric sign revealing that JFK’s death by Lee Harvey Oswald was not a random, unguided, chance event, (nor for that matter a vast human conspiracy) but was meaningfully and purposefully directed by God-I will explore this in a future work as Kennedy’s death by a communist killer is inseparably linked to the rise of Ronald Reagan and the Conservative Right and the fall of the Soviet Union.
In sum, while providential and chance events can sometimes look the same the parallel deaths of the two Patrick Kennedys, wonderfully corresponding in years and days preceding JFK’s death (and occurring in the same US city), were clearly signature effects of a Higher Power with a master plan for our great nation-a plan that’s been unfolding before that day in Dallas and ever since in the tumult of national and world events that are shaping the earth and its fate.
The tragic death of John F. Kennedy 48 years ago today is proof to me, and should be to you, that GOD IS WITH US; and that however difficult and frightening the times ahead this nation shall prevail over its challenges and enemies; and restoring its exceptionalism and greatness with strong Conservative Leadership we will again become the SHINING CITY OF LIBERTY for the nations to emulate.
Above I pointed out that Patrick Kennedy’s death at age 35 prefigured the presidency number of his great grandson and the fact that when he died on the 105th anniversary of the patriarch’s death he was two days into the 35th month of his presidency. But just as fascinating is that the exact number of days separating the deaths of both men were 38,350 wherein we find the significant number 35 again. Equally odd however is the fact that the number 38,350 is a multiple of the number 19175 (2x) giving us 1917, the year of JFK’s birth and the Russian Revolution-which inspired Lee Harvey Oswald’s heinous crime.
Postscript II: Booth And Oswald
What I have written above compliments the uncanny and well known parallels (see below) between Lincoln and Kennedy in their political lives and tragic deaths. For both indicate a designing intelligence of incalculable power and strength intervening in and overseeing seemingly chaotic national events. But what has never been said about the Lincoln and Kennedy deaths is that Booth and Oswald, the assassins of both Presidents, were manifestations of the Despotic Idea that Might Makes Right. For Booth fiercely supported the institution of slavery and wanted it to survive, and Oswald believed that totalitarian communism was the way, the truth, and the life. Moreover, just as Booth was driven to his deed by the surrender of Lee at Appomattox Oswald’s first name “Lee” came from the defeated confederate general by way of his father. For Oswald’s father’s full name was Robert E. Lee Oswald.
Postscript III: The Lincoln-Kennedy Coincidences (With New Additions)
1. Lincoln and Kennedy were elected President 100 year’s apart, the one in 1860, the other in 1960.
2. Both Lincoln and Kennedy were elected President after each had unsuccessfully sought to get the Vice-Presidential nominations of their party which again was 100 year’s apart, the one in 1856 and the other in 1956.
3. Lincoln and Kennedy both served in the House of Representatives and were elected to that office 100 year’s apart, the one in 1846, the other in 1946.
4. The man Lincoln defeated to become President, Stephen Douglas, was born in 1813. The man Kennedy defeated to become President, Richard Nixon, was born 100 years later in 1913.
5. Both Lincoln and Kennedy while in their thirties married a pretty sophisticated twenty-four year old brunette who spoke French fluently.
6. Both Lincoln and Kennedy had sons who died during their presidency-Lincoln’s son William who died at age eleven and Kennedy’s son Patrick who died two days after his birth.
7. Kennedy’s secretary was named Lincoln.
8. Both Lincoln and Kennedy died on a Friday.
9. Both were shot once in the head.
10. Both were seated at the time they were shot.
11. Both were shot from behind in the back of the head.
12. Both were shot by assassins who were to their right rear.
13. Both Lincoln’s and Kennedy’s wives were seated next to them when they were shot.
14. Each wife, after her husband was shot in the head, cradled the head in their lap.
15. Both Lincoln and Kennedy were in the presence of another couple, and in each case the man was also wounded by another assassin (Connelly by gunshot, Major Rathborne when Booth stabbed him).
16. Lincoln was shot in Ford’s Theater Kennedy in a Lincoln Continental manufactured by Ford.
17. Both Lincoln and Kennedy were taken to locations with the initials PH: the Peterson House and Parkland Hospital.
18. Though both Lincoln and Kennedy were shot in the head which normally causes immediate death neither died instantly and feverish efforts to resuscitate them were made by several physicians both President’s responding with increased though weak pulse before expiring.
19. On the day Lincoln was killed he told an aide he knew there were those who wanted him dead. “If it is to be done,” he said, “it is impossible to prevent it.” On the day of Kennedy’s murder he said in his Fort Worth hotel room to Jackie and an aide how easy it would be for someone to shoot him from a “high building with a high powered rifle and there’s nothing anyone could do.”
NOTE: Kennedy’s almost precise oracular premonition just hours before his assassination about the means and manner of his death lifts the tragic event out of the world of political time and space into the supernatural realm where forces more powerful than man guide and influence human destiny.
19. Unlike 99% of the population presidential assassins John Wilkes Booth and Lee Harvey Oswald were known by their three names.
20. Both Booth and Oswald were shot and killed before they were brought to trial.
21. Both Booth and Oswald were killed by one shot from a revolver.
22. Both Lincoln’s and Kennedy’s successors were named Johnson.
23. Lincoln’s successor Andrew Johnson was born 1808. Kennedy’s successor Lyndon Johnson was born 1908.
24. Both Johnson’s were Southern Democrats.
25. Both Johnson’s served in the U.S. Senate.
26. The names Lincoln and Kennedy each contain seven letters.
27. The names John Wilkes Booth and Lee Harvey Oswald each contain fifteen letters.
28. The names Andrew Johnson and Lyndon Johnson each contain thirteen letters.
29. Kennedy was killed on the 22nd of the month, Lincoln on the 15th day of the month, which gives us a difference of 7. Kennedy was killed in the 11th month of the year, Lincoln in the 4th month which again gives us a difference of 7.
Kennedy was born in the year 1917, Lincoln died in 1865 which gives us a difference of 52 years, a number that is reducible to 7 (5+2=7). Lincoln was inaugurated President at age 52, Kennedy at 43, both numbers are variants of 7.
30. As many of the above coincidences are separated by 100 years (10 squared) the ages when Lincoln and Kennedy died are 10 years apart and end in the number 6: Lincoln died at age 56 and Kennedy at 46. As mentioned above, Lincoln and Kennedy died on a Friday, the 6th day of the week.
NEW AND ASTOUNDING!
31. President Lincoln's first Vice President, Hannibal Hamlin was born August 27, 1809*, and was succeeded by Andrew Johnson who became President.
Amazingly, President Kennedy's first and only Vice President, Lyndon Johnson was born August 27, 1908* on the 99th anniversary of Hannibal Hamlin's birth (see and see).
*1809 and 1908 are composed of the same numbers differently arranged.
NEW AND EVEN MORE ASTOUNDING!
John Kennedy died 105 years to the day of patriach Patrick Kennedy's death, and 105 days after the death of his son Patrick. Abraham Lincoln died on April 15, 1865, ON THE 105TH DAY OF THE YEAR.
After reading all the above only a fool would say in his heart THERE IS NO GOD.
Major websites linking this piece are as follows (click and see):